Running a freelance business is not easy at all. The nature of running any business requires
One way to get better at juggling the multiple parts of running a business is to start handing stuff off to other people.
Let’s face it, as a business owner you don’t really have to time to be juggling everything yourself. You also shouldn’t be trying to do everything by yourself anyway.
Your focus should be on the activities that generate revenue. In other words, if you’re going to be juggling anything let it be sales, product development, and client work.
That means the first step toward juggling all the parts of a business is to hire a VA and start getting some stuff of your own plate. Let someone else manage some of it for you.
Although outsourcing and delegating helps in managing the multiple parts of a business, the truth is you can’t outsource everything. That means even if you begin to delegate you might still have a lot on your plate.
The key to managing that plate is to get organized. Here are some of the many ways you can get organized and manage the multiple parts of running a business:
- Get a project management system to keep track of client work and tasks.
- Get a client relationship manager to keep track of client notes.
- Use Google Calendar to help you keep track of meetings.
- Use productivity hacks like batching to organize your day, your week and your month.
- Use paper tools like a Moleskin to stay organized on the go.
- Use organization apps on your smartphone.
Getting organized in an effort to manage your business takes practice, so don’t get discouraged if this stuff isn’t second nature.
Read the rest of the article here: Due Payments Blog